This project consisted of a partial dismantling/rebuilding and complete renovation of an existing bank that was built in 1904 into a restaurant in downtown Jacksonville. The entire southwest corner of the building was selectively dismantled, categorized, stored in our yard and reassembled after a support structure was built inside the existing building to hold up the existing masonry veneer. The support structure consisted of an 8” CMU backup wall with structural steel columns and beams. A CMU stair and elevator were built to reach the rooftop terrace, that included a new brick parapet and architectural precast concrete wall coping. The balance of the existing exterior of the building was tuck-pointed and cleaned.